Proyección de la película «Nothing to Hide»

Proyección de la película y debate alrededor del problema de la privacidad personal en el mundo digital.

Storyline

NOTHING TO HIDE questions the growing, puzzling and passive public acceptance of massive corporate and governmental incursions into individual and group privacy and rights. People generally agree that mass surveillance regimes are inherently invasive and authoritarian. Yet at the same time, the number of online apps and “free” services people install is constantly increasing. Forced to accept their terms and conditions, they click away their privacy and grant access to their own personal data. To justify their compliance, most of the people usually repeat: “Anyway, I don’t interest anyone”, “Why would they look at me?” and finally “I have NOTHING TO HIDE”. The implications and consequences of the Nothing to Hide logic in the era of Big Data have never been questioned. Ignoring this question prevents us from answering another: What kind of society are we building for ourselves and future generations?

Lugar: LA OFICINA Producciones Culturales, Calle de las Tiendas, 26, Almería.

Fecha: 18 de febrero de 2018 Hora: de 18:00 a 21:00

Dirección oficial: http://laoficinacultural.org/evento/3312/

Este tema se cerró automáticamente 30 días después del último post. No se permiten nuevas respuestas.