Looking for hacker for commercial project

Hi,

I run a small photography studio in Malaga (Alhaurin el Grande). I am in need of a person with skills in servo motors and controllers to improve automation of machine I made to produce the photography here. You can see what we do here.

I do not have the funds to employ an engineering company for this project but I am willing to pay one of your hackers for their time and travel if they have the skills and expertise for the project. As you can see, I do not speak Spanish and so I would need someone who speaks English fluently.

Do let me know if this of interest.

Regards,

Karl Martini

Spain: +34-645-414-161

www.karlmartini.com

Martini Studios LTD. Company Reg. 546978

1 me gusta

Hi Karl:
Well. I see very interesting your proposal but I am afraid to say that I do not have enough knowledge about the technologies you require. Anyway I would like to announce my availability to translate to someone interested in your offer.

Good luck and best regards.

Hola, Karl:
Bien. Veo muy interesante su propuesta pero tengo que decir que no tengo suficiente conocimiento sobre las tecnologías que requiere. De todas formas me gustaría anunciar mi disponibilidad para traducir a alguien interesado en su oferta.

Buena suerte y saludos.

Este tema se cerró automáticamente 28 días después del último post. No se permiten nuevas respuestas.