Media Initiative update, URLs made friendly, and GatherContent member discount
Read and translate this email in your browser.
Update on Media Initiative
The Media Initiative really shows how Drupal 8 is API first. Read this update on the Media Initiative from Dries for the direction of the Media Library and how you can get involved.
A new search bar feature and friendly URLs for issues are available on Drupal.org.
A walk through of our financial performance during Q2 2017 and how we performed against our two monthly financial KPIs.
Our November board meeting has been moved to December 12, 2017 at 9:00 PST/17:00 GMT. The public meeting is open for all to attend.
Featured on Drupal Jobs
- Back-end Developer — Advomatic | Anywhere
- Web Engineer — Blue Coda | Anywhere
- Drupal Front end Developer — Connect-i | Préverenges/CH
- Drupal Backend Developer — Connect-i | Préverenges/CH
Sponsors make DrupalCon one of the most affordable technology conferences around. Find out what opportunities are available for your company.
By the end of this month, DrupalCon Nashville tickets will be available. Sign up for DrupalCon news to know when registration opens.
Drupal Project updates
Congrats and thanks to Francesco Placella (plach) for taking the appointment of Drupal 8 provisional framework manager.
New & renewing partners
Our Supporters help us make Drupal great! Come visit our program pages to see what our supporting partners, technology supporters, and hosting supporters have to offer. Need more information about who these programs are for and how they help the project? Learn more here.
- Elevated Third - NEW Premium Supporting Partner
- Thunder - Renewing Premium Supporting Partner
- EPAM - Renewing Premium Supporting Partner
- CI&T - Renewing Premium Supporting Partner
- Inviqa - Renewing Classic Supporting Partner
- Bellcom - Renewing Classic Supporting Partner
- Osforce - Renewing Classic Supporting Partner
- Faichi Solutions - Renewing Classic Supporting Partner
- Vardot - Renewing Classic Supporting Partner
- SymSoft Solutions - Renewing Classic Supporting Partner
- Forum One - Renewing Classic Supporting Partner
- Catalyst IT - Renewing Classic Supporting Partner
- Duo Consulting - Renewing Classic Supporting Partner
- Mobomo - Renewing Classic Supporting Partner
- CHROMATIC - Renewing Classic Supporting Partner
- New Target - Renewing Classic Supporting Partner
- weKnow - Renewing Classic Supporting Partner
- Davyin Internet Solutions - Renewing Classic Supporting Partner
- Kellton Tech - Renewing Classic Supporting Partner
Ukraine Drupal Community (thanks to Drudesk and InternetDevels) summarized the recent fiery camp in Lutsk.
GatherContent now offers 15% off any subscription, forever. Get the discount code on the Member Benefits page.
Follow functionality is on Drupal.org/community. Click to follow and you’ll receive updates when blog posts and comments are added to this section.
Camps & Summits
Are you planning a future Drupal camp? Tell us. We want to save the date.
*Camps that have session submission open
2017 - November
15-16 — DrupalSouth Auckland
17-18 — NEDcamp
24-25 — Drupalcamp Cebu
24-25 — DrupalCamp São Paulo
No camps this December or January, but you can attend/host an event during
2018 - February
2-4 — DrupalCamp NJ
3-4 — Pacific Northwest Drupal Summit* (Portland)
16-18 — Florida DrupalCamp
2018 - March
1-3 — DrupalCamp London*
8-11 — MidCamp (Chicago)
16-17 — DrupalCamp Ruhr
17-18 — NERD Summit*
31- April 1 — DrupalCamp Norfolk
You are receiving this because you signed up for email communications at Drupal.org, a Drupal event site, or a Drupal subsite.
Our mailing address is:
3439 NE Sandy Blvd
Portland, OR 97232
Add us to your address book