Nvidia plans to train 100,000 developers on deep learning AI in 2017
Nvidia said today it will train 100,000 developers on deep learning artificial intelligence this year.
Through its Nvidia Deep Learning Institute, the chip company will escalate its training by ten-fold (compared to 2016) to help developers prepare for a tech company that in a few short years will be powered by artificial intelligence.
Nvidia Deep Learning Institute:
Y un chorrazo de cursillos:
- Applications of Deep Learning with Caffe, Theano and Torch
- Image Segmentation with TensorFlow
- Neural Network Deployment with DIGITS and TensorRT
- Linear Classification with Tensorflow
- Deep Learning Workflows with TensorFlow, MXNet and NVIDIA-Docker
- Deep Learning for Image and Video Captioning
- From Trained Neural Network Model to Deployment for Inference
- Image Classification and Object Detection with NVIDIA Jetson TX2